Skip to content
- Remove dirt build-up by wiping down with a damp cloth and dry carefully.
- Remember the hardware. Some bags have precious metal-plated buckles or chains. The same applies here, wipe with a damp cloth and dry carefully.
- Every other day, give your bag a brisk sweep with a soft dry cloth—this won’t take more than a few minutes, but will go miles towards preserving the appearance of your leather.
- Think of conditioning as moisturizer for your leather, which will dry out over time. To prevent flaking and wrinkling, dab a bit of conditioner on a soft cloth and rub gently all over.
- Prevent colour transfer by consciously resisting the urge to rest your bag against your jeans or any dark coloured clothing
- The best leather cream to use can be purchased from blockout.co.za or email email@example.com
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.